Support our work at Unity School
Make a Donation – Make a Difference
We rely on regular and one-off donations from individuals and organisations. You can make a one-off donation online or set up a regular standing order through your bank or from your debit/credit card through our Virgin Money Giving Account. Alternatively, you can download a paper form to setup a standing order through your bank account. To ask advice or, if you require help: contact our Treasurer: email@example.com
If your are a UK taxpayer, we can make your donation go further by reclaiming the tax you have paid on your donation. Click to download the Gift Aid declaration.
Gift Aid can be made on donations made through Virgin Money Giving by clicking on the gift aid button on their website.
It costs about £18 a month to keep a child at Unity School.
In September 2018 we launched a campaign to recruit 100 new supporters who would contribute £5 a month (less than a cup of coffee and a cake in a high street shop or garden centre) to our work at Unity School. After 6 months we are just over half we to reaching our target. If you would like to join this campaign, please use the links above. For more information or help contact our treasurer as above or our Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved – help their dreams come true
As well as direct financial support, we are always looking for volunteers to help with fundraising activities. Either by assisting at organised events or by coming up with new ideas or projects.
Sometimes people arrange an event for their friends or neighbours such as a coffee morning or garage sale, a church lunch, sponsored walk. One school has raised a lot of money through bag packing at a local supermarket. Cake sales always go down well!Obviously, the Charity Trustees will give you all the help and encouragement they can and advertise your event through our website, facebook page etc if you require it. Others volunteer to assist at our fundraising events such as our Christmas Sale, exhibitions etc. If you would like to help at such events contact Karyn on 01903 236921 or email the us by scrolling down to Contact Us.
You might like to scroll down and look at The activities of our Fundraising Group.
A HUGE thank you to our supporters
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who supports us. In particular, we want to thank:
- Rustington Methodist Church – Both the Methodist and Parish Churches in Rustington have provided major support for our charity since we started.
- St. Peter & St Paul Church, Rustington – the Missions Committee regularly organise events from which they make donations to our cause.
- St. Andrew’s Church of England School, Worthing – Many students and staff from St Andrew’s have visited Unity School in Kenya and have supported our work.
- ISE – International School Eindhoven – the ISE is a major supporter of our school and charity. They have sent volunteers to our school and through their fundraising efforts, support our much-needed medical programme.
- Broadwater C of E Primary School – Currently raising £1000 to equip one of our new classrooms.
- Georgian Gardens Primary School, Rustington – a class at Georgian Gardens Primary School in Rustington sponsor a child in Mombasa
- Bishop Luffa school, Chichester – Wilson House has run a fundraising Christmas fair for our charity over the last few years and continues to support us.
- Whitemeadow School sponsors a child.